This is the most popular dish to make in my house for my furry pets. When cooking for you pets, it is important to keep as much fat on the meat as possible as this will be the main source of flavour. Avoid harmful spices for your pet (I usually add oregano or turmeric for spice).
What You Need
- Beef, I usually buy the meat that has been marked down.
- 3 cups of water (you can add more or less, depending if you want it thick)
- Veggies (Carrots, Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Cabbage, Corn etc) any pet friendly veggies are good
What To Do:
- Bring Water to Boil In Large Pot
- Cut Beef into Chunks then add to pot
- Add in Veggies let cook for 15 min
- Add in Rice let cook for 10 min
It’s important to cook based of preference. I like for this stew to be mushy and easy to chew for my dog. When serving to your pet, add in some of their kibble so they still get their main nutrients.