Do you want to include your pet in your BIG day, but don’t know how?
Who will bring Fido or Fluffy to the venue, who takes him or her for a potty break before that walk down the aisle, or makes sure they are clean and pristine for their big moment with you.
Who makes sure they have a much-needed water break, snack and freshen up before the photos?
Who will take care of your baby after the ceremony?
That’s where we come in.. We are there to help YOU include your pet(s) in your BIG day! Our Wedding Service is 100% customizable to fit your specific needs.
Our Basic Wedding Package Includes …..Price is $40 per hour 4 hour minimum
- Pick up your dog(s) or cat(s) from your home, relatives house, kennel, etc.
- Transport your dog(s) or cat(s) to your wedding venue as instructed.
- A quick brush/tidy up and place/straighten any special attire that you may have for them to wear
- Look after and handle your dog(s) or cat(s) before, during and after the ceremony (walks, potty breaks, assist during photos, etc.)
- Return your dog to your home, relative’s house, kennels, etc. (ask us about our pet sitting service)
- Potty break, treat, fresh water and love before leaving (if we are dropping them off at your home or other)
The day before your wedding, consider having your handler bring your pet for their very own Spa Day. This way everyone is looking their best for their walk down the aisle! Want us to take care of all the details? We can put together a spa day package thru a reputable spa location, dress and ready your pet(s) and make sure they are ready for the big day.. right down to the outfit..
Contact us to meet to determine your special needs and details for your special day.
We want to meet your pet before the wedding and establish a relationship in a calm and relaxed environment.
Helpful Tips on Including your Pet(s) in your Wedding Ceremony
- Do your pet(s) make the Wedding Ceremony Cut?
- You must be honest and ask yourself if your pet(s) is well-behaved enough to participate in your BIG day. Here are some points to consider: Will your pet be comfortable? How does your pet react to large crowds and noisy situations? Does your pet have unpredictable behaviour? Does your pet react to basic commands? If you have any doubts about your pet(s), you might reconsider and instead incorporate your pets into your Wedding photos.
- Obtain Permission
- Including pets in Weddings is non-traditional. Ensure that pets are welcome by checking with the church officiant or ceremony/reception venue. Everyone should be aware of your pets Wedding role. If they are uncomfortable or worried, reassure them that your pet is in trusted hands, potty trained, and well behaved.
- Choose the Appropriate Role
- Ring bearer, bridesmaid, groomsmen, flower girl or “Best Pet”
- Decide on Wedding Attire
- A bow tie to hold the rings, a t shirt with the name of the bride & groom, a pet tuxedo or pet bridesmaid dress, or pet ring bearer pillows. Ask us for help. Remember don’t leave this to the last minute, just like everything else it takes time..